Thursday, July 12, 2012

....rabbi yassir ^^

assalamualaikum n hi...lamanya x blogging

alhamdulillah i finished my 5 years of study at medical school of HUSM..
alhamdulillah we kinda kicked it well for this year exam..
alhamdulillah we gather again at sabah for hajrah's wed..
alhamdulillah im now at home fulfilling the rest of my duties..

not yet the beginning of new life..
insyaAllah in few days from now on..
kinda nervous, worry, anxious, emm..
excited??
not really sure bout it..
but honestly the scary moment will comes any time soon..
and im not sure how to deal with it..
though i know that Allah will helps me..

its a mixed feelings..
i wanna be a doc..
but at the same time the nerves scared me the most..
how im gonna face all the challenges..
how im gonna face all the curses..
how im gonna face all the tensions..
how im gonna face all the hectic life..

o Allah please help me..
let me be the most pious and cautious worshiper..
so that my life will be blessed..
and i'll be happy..

amen...

No comments:

Post a Comment